|Application and admission|
- Notify applicants of placement-tied courses of application results within 20 working days (inclusive of time for admission interview and entry test) upon receipt of course application forms and required supporting documents.
- Notify applicants of non-placement-tied courses of application results within 10 working days upon receipt of course application forms and required supporting documents.
|Commencement of training|
- Successful applicants of placement-tied courses to commence training within 4 months upon notification of admission.
- Successful applicants of non-placement-tied courses to commence training within 5 months upon notification of admission.
|Issue of certificate|
- Graduation certificates to be available for collection at the appointed training bodies within 20 working days upon completion of classes and fulfillment of graduation requirements (not applicable to courses with course-end assessment in the form of public examination).
The target level of "Commencement of training" is 85% for the following 3 placement-tied courses, including "Foundation Certificate in Standard Security & Property Management", "Foundation Certificate in Post-natal Care Worker Training" and "Foundation Certificate in Domestic Helper Training".
|Disbursement of Retraining Allowance|
|Disbursement of retraining allowance to eligible trainees of placement-tied courses |
- Within 25 working days upon completion of course.
|Smart Living Scheme|
|Confirmation of registration with employers|
- Within 2 working days upon receipt of completed registration forms from employers.
|Follow up on matching and referral with employers|
- Within 3 working days upon completion of registration.
|Hotline Services for Public Enquiries|
|Answer to calls received through the hotline 182 182|
- For enquirers who wish to speak with hotline staff: answer within 12 seconds during office hour.
|Reply to messages left in voice-mail|
- For messages received during 9:00am - 6:00pm of a working day: reply within the same day.
- For messages received otherwise than above: reply within the following working day.