“Smart Baby Care” was set up to facilitate the placement, continuous employment, as well as continuous learning and skills enhancement of graduate trainees of ERB post-natal care and infant and child care related courses. Referral service offered by “Smart Baby Care” is free of charge. Registration is simple and easy.
Applicants should have completed the following Placement-tied Courses or Skills Upgrading Scheme Plus Courses provided by the ERB and passed the standardised practical assessments / course assessment:
|Placement-tied Courses||Skills Upgrading Scheme Plus Courses|
|Foundation Certificate in Post-natal Care Worker Training #||Foundation Certificate in Post-natal Care (Part-time) &
Foundation Certificate in Infant Care (Part-time) #
|Foundation Certificate in Infant and Child Care Worker Training #||Foundation Certificate in Infant Care (Part-time) # &
Foundation Certificate in Child Care (Part-time)
|Foundation Certificate in After School Care Tutor Training||---|
# Standardised practical assessments are included in the courses.
Please read the “System Introduction” (in Chinese) and press “New User Registration” to proceed with registration.
By Fax, Mail or In Person
- Download “Job Application Form”. Send the completed form to the “Smart Baby Care” office by fax, by mail or in person.
- Fax Number: 3106 0410
- Address: Unit 521 & 522, 5/F Citimark, No. 28 Yuen Shun Circuit, Shatin, N.T.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm Sunday and Public Holiday Close
- After receiving the Job Application Form, “Smart Baby Care” may invite the trainees for interviews to better understand their job expectations and skills level.
- Staff of “Smart Baby Care” will match requirements of the post-natal care helpers or infant and child care helpers and employers, and follow-up on interviews.
- Once confirming the employment, the post-natal care helper or infant and child care helper should inform “Smart Baby Care” of the tentative report duty date, and call “Smart Baby Care” again after reporting duty for follow-up of compensation insurance related issues.
- If the post-natal care helper or infant and child care helper cannot report duty on the agreed date for special reasons, the helper should inform the employer and “Smart Baby Care” as soon as possible and return the deposit to the employer (if applicable).