The Scheme comprises three application categories, all public and private organisations in Hong Kong are welcome to join the Scheme.
|Category||Qualification of Application|
Organisations of :
Organisations of :
|Government Department, Public Body and NGO||
- Non-SMEs and SMEs: organisations should be registered with the Business Registration Office of the Inland Revenue Department.
- Public Bodies: organisations listed in the Schedule of the “Prevention of Bribery Ordinance” (Chapter 201).
- NGOs: organisations which are non-profit making and exempted from tax under section 88 of the ”Inland Revenue Ordinance” or established under relevant Ordinance and subsidiary legislations of the HKSAR.
- “Number of persons employed” shall include individual proprietors, partners and shareholders actively engaged in the work of the business, and salaried employees of the business, including full-time or part-time salaried personnel directly paid by the business, both permanent and temporary.
- Organisations under all application categories should be in operation for a minimum of one year prior to the date of application; and there is or has not been any event, litigation, arbitration or administrative proceeding which may adversely affect the operation or the continuation of its business.
The Scheme is open for new application biennially. The next application for the "ERB Manpower Developer Award Scheme" will be held in 2019-20.
Submission of Application
The application is complimentary. Organisations can file their application with the ERB by submitting the following documents on or before the application deadline:
- a completed application form of respective category; and
- copies of Business Registration Certificate and relevant licenses and permits
|Applications should be submitted to the ERB:|
|By fax：||2311 1356|
|By post：||Employees Retraining Board, 3/F to 6/F, 10 Siu Sai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(Ref.: Application for the "ERB Manpower Developer Award Scheme" 2017-18)
Employees Retraining Board (Scheme Organiser)
|Tel : 3129 1187 / 3129 1183|
|Enquiries on the application form and assessment arrangements:
Hong Kong Productivity Council (Technical Consultant)
|Tel : 2788 5070 / 2788 5685|