Registration as Users
- All eligible employees in Hong Kong aged 15 or above with an education attainment at sub-degree or below
- Resided in Hong Kong for less than 7 years at the time of registration; and
- Completed at least one ERB course or any one “Workshop on Vocational Skill” of Smart Starter.
New Arrivals can choose to register with either the “Smart Starter (Kowloon East)” or “Smart Starter (Kowloon West)”. Registration with both referral centres is not permitted.
ERB graduates of new arrival status
Other new arrivals
- Enroll any one “Workshop on Vocational Skill” of Smart Starter;
- Submit the completed Registration Form of Smart Starter when attending the workshop and present the true copy of the Hong Kong Identity Card and HKSAR Document of Identity for Visa Purposes.