Family is the first school for children’s development. If the children can establish a secured and intimate relationship with the ones who take care of them,
they will likely compose a sense of security when grown up, feel confident in dealing with people and outside world, and be proactive in exploring and learning new things.
The infant and child care service of “Smart Baby Care” is set up for families who need care service for children aged one month or above. As good assistants to the working parents, the infant and child care helpers are acquainted with the physiological and psychological development of children and will provide all-rounded care according to their stages of development.
Duties of the infant and child care helpers can be varied according to the actual needs of the employers. They include:
- Prepare meals for the children and help cultivate a healthy habit
- Care for the safety of the children and observe their behavioral changes
- Care for the personal hygiene of the children and assist in buying children necessities
- Play with the children to inspire their mental development
- In and out escort of the children
The service period is to be mutually agreed by the employer and the infant and child care helper. Depending on the needs of the employer, the service period may vary from four to eight hours per day, and from three to six days per week.
Daily Routine Reference for an Infant and Child Care Helper
The daily routine shall depend on the employer’s need, as well as the age and actual situations of the child.