“Smart Baby Care” was set up to facilitate the placement, continuous employment, as well as continuous learning and skills enhancement of graduate trainees of ERB post-natal care and infant and child care related courses. Referral service offered by “Smart Baby Care” is free of charge. Registration is simple and easy.
Applicants should have completed the following Placement-tied Courses or Skills Upgrading Courses provided by the ERB and passed the standardised practical assessments:
|Placement-tied Courses||Skills Upgrading Courses||Types of Vacancy Eligible to Apply|
# Standardised practical assessments are included in the courses.
App Registration (Chinese version only)
Install the “ERB Helper App” (Chinese version only) and press “New User Registration” to proceed with registration.
By Fax, Mail or In Person
- Download “Job Application Form”. Send the completed form to the “Smart Baby Care” office by fax, by mail or in person.
- Fax Number: 3106 0410
- Address: Unit 521 & 522, 5/F Citimark, No. 28 Yuen Shun Circuit, Shatin, N.T.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm Sunday and Public Holiday Close
- After receiving the Job Application Form, “Smart Baby Care” may invite the trainees for interviews to better understand their job expectations and skills level.
“ERB Helper App” Users
- Users can logon the “ERB Helper App” to search for jobs and submit job applications anytime.
- The “ERB Helper App” will display all vacancies registered with “Smart Baby Care”. Users can search for jobs by job type, working district, salary or the report duty month.
- Users can submit job application(s) through the “ERB Helper App” provided that the daily quota is available.
- Please consider the suitability of a job carefully before making an application, in order not to affect the employment opportunity of other helpers.
- If being referred to the employer, users will receive notification in the app shortly or phone call from “Smart Baby Care”.
- After contacted by and discussed with the employer the job details, please call “Smart Baby Care” for its follow up of the referral.
Other Helpers (Non “ERB Helper App” Users)
- Helpers can call or visit “Smart Baby Care” to enquire about job vacancies information.
Confirmation of Employment
- Once confirming the employment, the post-natal care helper or infant and child care helper should inform “Smart Baby Care” of the tentative report duty date, and call “Smart Baby Care” again after reporting duty for follow-up of compensation insurance related issues.
- If the post-natal care helper or infant and child care helper cannot report duty on the agreed date for special reasons, the helper should inform the employer and “Smart Baby Care” as soon as possible and return the deposit to the employer (if applicable).
- Upon completion of job duties, please fill in a simple post-job questionnaire in the “ERB Helper App”.