- “Smart Baby Care” will follow-up with employers on the performance of the infant and child care helpers within 14 working days after the helpers report duty.
- Employers are also welcomed to contact “Smart Baby Care” to provide feedback on the service.
- To help enhancing the service quality, employers will be requested to fill in a post-service questionnaire.
- In special circumstances with justifiable reasons, “Smart Baby Care” may arrange replacement of helpers.
The consultant team of “Smart Baby Care” comprises a registered nurse and an experienced post-natal care helper who will provide free hotline support to employers* of infant and child care helpers who are referred by “Smart Baby Care”.
* One-month support for employers who have employed infant and child care helpers graduated one year or below to take care of infants aged one year or below. The report duty date of the helper forms the basis for calculation.
“Smart Baby Care” will organise free seminars from time to time to provide parents and parents-to-be with more knowledge on baby care.