Smart Living and Smart Baby Care Free Employees' Compensation Insurance for H-Privilege Residents
From now on till 30 July 2017, all H-Privilege residents, who successfully recruit helpers through the “Smart Living” or “Smart Baby Care” and use the service on or before 31 August 2017, will be entitled to a complimentary one-off Employees' Compensation Insurance*.
Terms and Conditions
- Each employer can only be entitled the offer once. The offer is restricted to residential address under the management of H-Privilege.
- Employers should inform the “Smart Living – Regional Service Centres” (RSC) or “Smart Baby Care” (SBC) of redeeming the offer upon registration of service.
- Employers of domestic helpers, care helpers or infant and child care helpers will be entitled to a complimentary one-off Employees' Compensation Insurance of value HK$20. Employers of post-natal care helpers will be entitled to a complimentary 1-month Employees' Compensation Insurance of value HK$150.
- The offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Employees Retraining Board (ERB) reserves the right to amend the details of the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
- In case of any dispute, the ERB, RSC and SBC reserve the right of making the final decision.
*Under the Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, all employers are required to take out employees’ compensation insurance to cover their liabilities both under the Ordinance and at common law for work injuries in respect of all their employees (including full-time and part-time employees, e.g. part-time domestic helpers).