“Smart Baby Care” joining the 26th International Baby/Children Products Expo
“Smart Baby Care” (SBC) joins the 26th International Baby/Children Products Expo at Hall 1, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai from 3 to 6 August 2018.
The SBC booth is located at J05. Free consultation service on post-natal and child care will be provided by the SBC consultants on-site on 4 and 5 August (Sat and Sun) from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm.
Participants who present the on-site promotional leaflet of SBC, complete a simple questionnaire or “Like” the related feed at “My ERB” Facebook Fan Page can redeem an “Injection Card Cover” for free. The redemption is on a first-come-first-served basis and available while stock lasts. Besides, the first 20 employers who register vacancies at the Expo and successfully employ a post-natal care helper referred by “Smart Baby Care” can receive a complimentary one-month employees’ compensation insurance*.
*Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is only valid for employers who register with SBC for the first time.
- Employers should redeem the offer within one year after the registration of vacancies.
- Employers should email the information required for taking out the employees’ compensation insurance to SBC before the deadline specified. SBC will coordinate the taking out of the insurance from an appointed insurer. Late submission of the required information will not be considered.
- Upon receiving the insurance policy issued by the insurer, employers are required to inform SBC of the policy number.
- Employers should contact the insurer directly for any enquiry about the insurance policy or any change of information in the submitted “application form of the employees’ compensation insurance”. SBC will not involve in the transactions between employers and the insurer in respect of taking out the employees’ compensation insurance. SBC refutes any liability or participation in the insurance matter made between employers and the insurer.
- For employment period longer than 1 month, employers should take out additional employees’ compensation insurance to cover the outstanding employment period of the post-natal care helpers for compliance with “Employees’ Compensation Ordinance”.
- The offer is non-transferrable, available while stock lasts and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- SBC reserves the right to amend the details of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the Employees Retraining Board and SBC reserve the right of making the final decision.
Under the “Employees’ Compensation Ordinance”, all employers are required to take out employees’ compensation insurance to cover their liabilities both under the Ordinance and at common law for work injuries in respect of all their employees (including full-time and part-time employees, e.g. part-time domestic helpers).