“Friends Sharing” Promotion (The quota is fully filled. Thank you for your support. 20/12/2018)
Good News: Due to the good response, we are pleased to extend the promotion period to 31/3/2019. New employers who are referred by existing employers of “Smart Baby Care” and successfully recruited post-natal care helpers through “Smart Baby Care” will be entitled to a complimentary one-month employees’ compensation insurance*. Employers can also receive latest information from Employees Retraining Board and “Smart Baby Care”.
Enquiry and registration hotline: 3106 0401.
Terms and Conditions
- Employers should inform the “Smart Baby Care” (SBC) of redeeming the offer upon registration of service.
- The offer is only valid for employers who register with the SBC for the first time.
- The referrer should have registered with the SBC. When registering vacancies, new employers are required to provide the telephone number of the referrer for validation.
- Employers should redeem the offer within one year after the registration of vacancies.
- Employers should email the information required for taking out the employees’ compensation insurance to the SBC before the deadline specified for SBC to coordinate the taking out of the insurance from an appointed insurer. Failure to provide the required information will lead to disqualified redemption.
- Upon receipt of the insurance policy issued by the insurer, employers are required to inform the SBC of the policy number.
- Employers should contact the insurer direct for any enquiry about the insurance policy or any change of information as in the submitted “application form of the employees’ compensation insurance”. SBC will not involve in the transactions between the employers and insurer in respect of taking out the employees’ compensation insurance. Therefore, the SBC refute any liability or participation in the insurance matter made between the employers and the insurer.
- For employment period longer than 1 month, employers should take out additional employees’ compensation insurance to cover the outstanding employment period of the post-natal care helpers for compliance with “Employees’ Compensation Ordinance”.
- The offer is non-transferrable, available while stock lasts and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Employers can opt in for receiving latest information related to training courses, services, activities and facilities from Employees Retraining Board and SBC through emails, SMSs, mails and telephone calls, etc., Employers have the right at any time to opt out for receiving the information.
- The SBC reserves the right to amend the details of the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
- In case of any dispute, the ERB and SBC reserve the right of making the final decision.
*Under the “Employees’ Compensation Ordinance”, all employers are required to take out employees’ compensation insurance to cover their liabilities both under the Ordinance and at common law for work injuries in respect of all their employees (including full-time and part-time employees, e.g. part-time domestic helpers).